Student Recruitment Manager - Bellerbys
Closing date for applications: 11 October 2017
We are looking to recruit a new Student Recruitment Manager for Bellerbys College into an existing role with increased responsibility for the whole of Hong Kong and South Asia. This strategically important role reports into the Deputy Student Recruitment Director, Bellerbys College and is responsible for leading on Bellerbys’ recruitment strategy in the target markets to increase new student enrolments. Working in close partnership with the Partner Sales Team and colleges you will lead on a range of initiatives including the identification of key agents and products for your markets, the development of recruitment activity plans, identification of localised marketing opportunities and the formulation of a comprehensive scholarship strategy designed to increase student quality.
Bellerbys College is the UK’s leading international college offering both high school and pre-university programmes. With 3 colleges located in Brighton, Cambridge and London, Bellerbys offers specialist programmes in partnership with an increasing number of leading UK universities. Bellerbys students can receive conditional offers of progression from Durham and Lancaster universities amongst others, and we recently launched an exclusive partnership with Brighton and Sussex Medical School which guarantees our Elite Medical students an interview for a place to study Medicine.
Read more about Bellerbys.
- Achieving student enrollment targets for Bellerbys from the Hong Kong and South Asia markets
- To be the Bellerbys subject matter expert, providing product thought leadership and training for agent focussed sales staff
- Drive Centre/Product sales plan & execution
- Drive internal processes required to successfully meet targets.
- Deliver efficient and effective agent group training and launches
- Document FAQs and localise / cascade sales and marketing materials
- Provide market-insight on product offerings and opportunities
- Work with marketing on pricing/competitor insights and product/centre scoping
- Coordinate in-market academic visits
- Work with Partner Sales team to identify local marketing needs and work with Bellerbys Marketing to make available localised product materials
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Tertiary educated, preferably from a UK university.
- Fluency in English, and ideally a second language (Cantonese preferred)
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com.
- Relevant industry experience gained through working in the International Student Recruitment office for a UK University is highly preferred.
- A commercially savvy product specialist with a successful track record in delivering results within a key account management model and/or contact centre sales model
- Experience in successfully executing conversion and sales strategies
- Experience identifying a customer’s business drivers and influencing their buying behaviour in line with a customer value proposition
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
- The position is based in Hong Kong and will include regular travel to Macau and South Asia
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to Gemma Barber, Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Application deadline 11 October 2017