Student Recruitment Manager
Closing date for applications: 02 June 2017
Reporting to the Associate Student Recruitment Director the Student Recruitment Manager will work predominantly across our Agent channels, working closely with the Partner Sales Team to meet the recruitment targets.
As part of the Global Product Team you will achieve new student enrolment and profit goals for your portfolio of programmes through ownership of lead generation and conversion activities within the wider sales team.
The role will focus on the UK and Europe International Study Centre (ISC) portfolio. Based within the University campuses, the ISCs deliver University validated and approved programmes, preparing international students for progression onto the host University's undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. More information can be found here.
- Tertiary educated, preferably form a UK university.
- Fluency in English, and ideally a second language.
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com.
- Experience in product sales and marketing ideally through an agency and direct distribution model.
- A commercially savvy product specialist with a successful track record in delivering results within a key account management model and/or contact centre sales model.
- Experience in successfully executing conversion and sales strategies.
- Experience identifying a customer's business drivers and influencing their buying behaviour in line with a customer value proposition.
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry.
The position is based in Hong Kong and will include regular travel to other Asian markets
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please apply with a CV, covering letter and completed application form to Gemma Barber, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Application deadline 02 June 2017