Student Recruitment Manager, UK ISC
Deadline for applications: N/A
At Study Group we are looking for an experienced salesperson to join our student recruitment team based in Hong Kong. This role will focus entirely on the UK & Europe International Study Centre (ISC) portfolio and assume total budget responsibility for Hong Kong & North Asia markets activities. Based within the University campuses, the ISCs deliver University validated and approved programmes, preparing international students for progression onto the host University’s undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Your responsibility will involve ownership of lead generation and conversion activities of the UK and Europe ISC portfolio in line with partner or account plans for the designated market/s. As well as working closely with the internal sales and marketing teams, the position will work across our Key Agent and Feeder Partners as well as Direct channels. There will also be substantial and regular requirements for travel.
Contract: Full Time
- Portfolio Marketing and Conversions
- Work with the channels to deliver multi-channel conversion strategies based on internal and external metrics and insights to achieve revenue, profit and student diversity targets
- Deliver scalable and effective conversion including conversion calls, attendance at events and education advisory discussions with potential students and parents
- Representing the OD and Study Group at key promotional events.
- Deliver product education and training plan for both internal and external teams (programmes and destination including entry requirements, visa requirements, available beds, capacity) as well as exhibitions and familiarisation trips.
- Ensure in-market relationships with key university, government and commercial organisations are developed and maintained
- Proactively participates in target setting and negotiation with the Partner and Accounts teams
- Manage costs within assigned budget
- Monitor the sales pipeline and look for scalable sales opportunities across team.
- Ensure accurate financial reporting requirements are met
- Delivers specific financial initiatives that will ensure the business plan is achieved
- Articulate and support our customer value proposition to ensure we differentiate against competitive offerings
- Recording of all contacts, meetings communications and presentations with clients in the new CRM system
Experience and qualifications
- Tertiary educated, preferably from a university in the UK. or Europe
- Fluency in English, and another language.
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com
- Experience in product sales and marketing through both an agency and direct distribution model
- A commercially savvy product specialist with a successful track record in delivering results within a key account management model and/or contact centre sales model
- Experience in successfully executing conversion and sales strategies
- Experience identifying a customer’s business drivers and influencing their buying behaviour in line with a customer value proposition
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.