Strategic Launch Director
Closing date for applications: 27 October 2017
The Director heads up the Strategic Launch Team. This team is focussed on achieving student recruitment numbers and profit goals for our new university partners typically in the first year of operation. This will be achieved by the development of propositions which meet market needs and which allow for viable, sustainable agreed volume targets to be met. The team will then market and sell this portfolio of programs via our agent channel and to students direct whilst working with our established sales organisation, in market to then hand over the responsibility post initial intake(s).
Location: Hong Kong
Role: Full time, Permanent
- Ownership of the relevant international student recruitment targets
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise on product requirements for success pre and post launch.
- Drive centre/ product sales strategy
- Oversee the teams' delivery of product education and training across colleagues in our global sales organisation, education agents and digital network.
- Provide insights and information to partner universities as required.
- Liaise with in-market teams to identify needs and work with marketing to develop localised product materials for all key markets ensuring effective distribution including training as required.
- Drive a high performance and coaching culture; provide ongoing and appropriate support, coaching, and development to enable employees successful achievement of their objectives; energize through positive reinforcement and by acting as a solid role model.
- Many years of experience in product development, sales and/or marketing ideally with some exposure to an international education context .
- Commercially savvy leader with a successful track record in delivering results within the context of a long sales cycle to a global market place.
- Experience of successfully executing conversion and sales strategies.
- Experience nurturing strategic customer relationships and working proactively to recognise customers business requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change and the ability to lead a team through change
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please apply with a CV, covering letter and completed application form to Alex Brown, Director of Talent Management.
Application deadline 27 October 2017