Partner Sales Manager - Middle East
Closing date for applications: 15 August 2017
Study Group is looking to further expand the success of our Higher Education portfolio by recruiting a Partner Sales Executive to continue building and strengthening our partner relationships in the Middle East.
This role will lead client facing activities to position Study Group as the provider of choice for Higher Education delivered through our range of higher education products, via our extensive university partnerships in the UK, North America and ANZ.
The purpose of this role is to achieve student enrolment and profit goals for their portfolio of Agents and Feeders across all Brands. You will also manage the relationships with Key Partners, contributing to their sales strategy and team leadership. As such the role owns responsibility for the service experience and delivery and profitability of these clients.
- Development & execution of region/country sales plan in collaboration with Student Recruitment Manager
- Primary point of contact for all Partner programme enquiries, provide prompt and clear responses which maximise leads
- Represent centres/brands at exhibition and recruitment events – Partner New Student Enrollments (NSE) targets achieved
- Manage agent spend to ensure that the ‘cost- to-serve’ is at a productive level
- Manage agent network with a focus on depth of relationship, ensuring adherence to SLAs and improved agent satisfaction
- Monitor competitor activity
- Identify agent growth opportunities and risk profile – active management of Account Plan then select and on-board new agents
- Develop implement and manage Account Plan to support Partners achievement of NSE targets.
- Identify and recommend new agents and new recruitment opportunities
- Management of day to day operations - Resolve issues on strategic, technical, commercial, operational and personnel which impact customer service and performance in the country. Produce business performance reports in line with the operating rhythm
- Ability to deal with change and the ability to work with a team through change
- Ability to lead teams in a global, matrix environment
- Excellent relationship builder and the ability to influence all stakeholders
- Excellent commercial acumen, analytical and quantitative ability
- Result orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on sales, financial and customer satisfaction outcomes
- Strong sales planning ability around developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans for a portfolio of customers
- Decision making, problem solving with strong negotiation skills
- Professional maturity and enthusiasm
Qualifications and Training
- Tertiary educated (preferably in Business and/or Marketing)
- Fluency in English, and ideally a second language
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com
- Normally 5-10 years of experience in sales and marketing ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model
- Commercially savvy sales professional with a successful track record in delivering results via leading the delivery of indirect sales management
- Experience nurturing customer relationships and working proactively to recognise customers’ business requirements
- Experience in managing sales, budgets and projects within a marketplace
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student industry
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please apply via LinkedIn and state your salary expectations.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.
Application deadline 15 August 2017