Partner Sales Manager
Closing date for applications: 30 September 2017
Study Group is looking to further expand the success of our Higher Education portfolio by recruiting a Partner (Channel) sales executive to focus on building and strengthening our agency relationships and other recruitment channels in Asia. This role will build relationships with partners to position Study Group as the provider of choice for Higher Education delivered through our university partnerships in Hyderabad. The ideal candidate focuses on building relationships across named education agents and educational consultants and will be held accountable for the student enrollment numbers across all brands for the region. The role owns responsibility for the service experience and delivery and profitability of these clients.
Location: New Delhi, India
Role: Full-time, permanent
- Development & execution of region/country sales plan in collaboration with key sales stakeholders
- Primary point of contact for all Partner programme enquiries, provide prompt and clear responses which maximise leads
- Represent centres/brands at exhibition and recruitment events – Partner NSE (New Student Enrollment) targets achieved
- Manage agent spend to ensure that the 'cost- to-serve' is at a productive level
- Manage agent network with a focus on depth of relationship, ensuring adherence to SLAs and improved agent satisfaction.
- Monitor competitor activity enabling greater in market competitor awareness and analysis
- Identify agent growth opportunities and risk profile – active management of Account Plan
- Serve as country representative for SG in the designated country, ensuring day-to-day operations maintain alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction, including compliance with local legal regulation
- Produce business performance reports in line with the operating rhythm
- Drive initiatives to improve operational efficiency via process, people or practical measures to raise the bar on business performance delivery
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary educated, ideally with exposure to international education.
- More than 5 years of educational partner sales experience ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model within this region
- A commercially savvy sales professional with a successful track record in delivering results via leading the delivery of indirect sales management
- Experience in building and maintaining a key account management sales process
- Experience nurturing customer relationships and working proactively to recognise customers' business requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
- Own CRM knowledge, preferably with salesforce.com
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please send completed application form to Gemma Barber, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Application deadline 30 September 2017