Digital Marketing Executive
Deadline for applications: N/A
Contract Type: Full Time
To deliver the Chinese social media strategy by creating compelling, original content, as well as managing various social media campaigns in order to raise brand awareness and generate qualified leads.
- Manage paid social media campaigns on Weibo (Fans Funnel) and other platforms if applicable.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager to oversee the execution of all social media campaigns: both organic and paid.
- Create original Chinese content for SG’s social media platforms;
- Monitor platforms for customer feedback and determine what appeals to target consumer groups, incorporating these findings into content;
- Analyse and report on social media performance on a monthly basis, brainstorming new content and ideas to further the brand;
- Work with the CS to create engaging and professional visuals that adhere to the corporate identity standards of the company and effectively generate traffic;
Help to translate and proofread content originally developed by overseas’ team, ensuring translations conveys effective sentiment and relevance for local audience;
Qualifications & training
- A degree in Marketing, Media and Communications, Journalism preferred
- Experience with WeChat, Weibo Fans Funnel essential
- High proficiency in English both spoken and written
- Proficiency in various IT tools
- 4-5 years’ experience in a social media marketing role in China.
- Ability to think creatively;
- Problem solver with a can-do, dynamic approach to challenges and change;
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop new skills
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as demonstrated ability to proactively and effectively work in a team environment;
- High attention to detail and delivery of quality outputs;
- Professional maturity, energy and enthusiasm;
- Engaged and enthusiastic with social media trends.
Applicants are required to provide a cover letter in English explaining how they meet the above criteria, as well as a CV in English.
We will offer the successful candidate appropriate remuneration and welfare benefits, outstanding training and career opportunities and also an excellent working environment.
Applicants are invited to interview will be expected to demonstrate a strong understanding of Study Group and our International Study Centres through carefully reading our Websites.
We appreciate every application we receive; however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, unfortunately, we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.