Customer Service Coordinator
Deadline for applications: N/A
Contract Type: 1 Year
The Customer Service coordinator role is focussed on providing support in processing and resolving all queries, requests and complaints received from both Study Group’s external customers (primarily Agents) and internal customers.
The Customer Service Coordinator will endeavour to provide a resolution to each query, request or complaint received at the first line. Wherever this is not possible, they will follow and administer the necessary processes required to obtain the necessary response, which they will then ensure is provided to the customer.
Performance will be measured against the first line resolution rate, timeliness of responses provided, the accuracy of responses provided (consistently right first time) and finally against a high level of service being provided as standard
The role will report directly into the Customer Service Manager, Singapore.
- Provision of timely responses to all queries, complaints and requests received, ensuring that the stipulated service level agreements are met.
- Prioritisation of workload to ensure the most important items are worked on first.
- Liaison with both internal and external parties in clear and concise English and in a professional manner to build relationships and ensure quick resolution to any enquiries.
- Provision of a value-add service through developing an in-depth knowledge of multiple national education systems, Study Group’s product portfolio, educational institutions / course location and entry requirements.
Timely and clear escalation of any issues to the Customer Service Manager.
- Ensuring a high level of quality and accuracy in all responses provided.
- Identifying opportunities to continually enhance the Customer Service function.
- Collaborating closely with fellow team members and Admissions colleagues to get all enquiries, tasks and projects completed within the stipulated timelines, whilst ensuring a high level of quality and service delivery.
Qualifications & Training
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Fluent English (written, spoken, reading)
- University Degree in any field is desired. Diploma holders with relevant work experience will be considered
- Superb time management and interpersonal skills
- Working in multi-national companies with other cultures
- Working to meet deadlines within a customer facing / SSC capacity
- Experience in working with Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Customer Support & Service Experience
- Previous work experience within the education sector
- Able to work rotational shifts to accommodate time-zone differences
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Positive mind-set and work attitude
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 60,000 students from 150 countries in 2017. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.