Customer Care Coordinator – Sales Support
Closing date for applications: 15 August 2017
Study Group is looking to further expand the success of its Higher Education portfolio by recruiting a Customer Care Coordinator who will assist the sales team in the conversion of offers. The successful applicant will have deep experience of working in a highly pressurised and deadline-driven customer facing environment. Knowledge of global education systems and experience of working in the education industry are highly desirable.
The position will be based in New Delhi, India.
- Liaising with Study Group's Partner Sales Managers, Products Manager, the agent network and Admissions to ensure high quality customer service.
- Provide one consistent contact point for admissions enquiry and follow-up.
- Contact and follow up with agents and students to ensure that the required documentation to complete applications are submitted in a timely manner.
- Drive conversion rates by following up with agents and students on a regular basis.
- Provide prompt and clear responses to drive growth.
- Ability to solve problematic cases and achieve resolution within faster time-frame to align closer with agent service SLA.
- Ability to break-through and reduce communication barrier between agents and Admissions team which will result in higher agent satisfaction rate.
- Knowledge of the education system and the admissions criteria
- Customer-service orientated and consultative approach to selling
- Strong positive attitude
- Sensitivity to cultural and linguistic differences
- Highly IT literate
- Flexible with working hours
- Comfortable in high pressure environments
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sales experience - B2B or B2C oriented
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRMs
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please send a CV to Yun Ju Lu, Customer Experience Manager.
Application deadline 15 August 2017