Conversions Team Leader
Deadline for applications: N/A
Contract type: 12 month contract
We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic, motivated with good communication skills and customer-focused to join us as Acting Conversions team leader. You will be responsible for the management and motivation of the Conversions team. The Conversions team will achieve revenue and profit goals for a range of portfolios for Study Group including the UK, US, ANZ.
The team will achieve this by marketing the study group portfolio to students and taking ownership for conversion activities, it will be the team leaders’ responsibility to ensure that these marketing activities and conversion strategies are being carried out successfully and to manage the sales pipeline to ensure growth.
You will work with the agent sales channel for China, Asia and ANZ reporting in to the Head of Conversions.
Portfolio Sales and Conversions:
- Support the Conversions team to motivate and to manage the conversion strategies and sales strategies set and focus on metrics and insights to achieve revenue and targets
- Drive team’s daily productivities and promote highest levels of team response and customer service
- Representing the Universities and Study Group for business development/partnership opportunities that may arise
- Deliver consistent training and coaching for the team on product, conversion and sales tactics and constantly push for development
- Understanding of market and competition to support sales tactics
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new and existing technologies
- Provide weekly/monthly reports as requested by management
- Management of the teams recording of all contacts, meetings, communications and presentations with clients in the CRM system
- Proactive management of relationship of key stake holders internal and external to study group that have an effect on sales
Sales Pipeline Management:
- Management of the sales pipeline including analysing trends and risks/opportunities as well as micro management of details of student pipeline to allow accurate forecasting
- High level attention to detail on the progress of the pipeline and ensuring constant movement of the pipeline
- Fluency in English and Chinese preferred
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com
- Experience in leading and motivating people
- Experience in successfully executing conversion and sales strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry – desired but not essential
- Experience in data analysis and insights development
- Strong analytical and quantitative skillset including the ability to analyse financial and sales data and present robust business recommendations and decisions
- Relationship builder and the ability to influence across all levels of the organisation both internally and externally
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Results orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on sales, financial and customer satisfaction outcomes
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.