Associate Student Recruitment Manager
Closing date for applications: 4 September 2017
The Global Product Team will achieve new student enrolment and profit goals for their portfolio of programs. As Brand guardians they will achieve this by developing and marketing a portfolio of programmes to clients throughout the world and enabling the Partner Sales Team to do the same.
This role will work across our Agent, Feeder and Digital channels, build Partner Sales Team and Agent Customer knowledge for brands within portfolio and hold ownership for recruitment activities in line with partner or account plans.
- NSE responsibility for Product across all Channels
- To be the Product subject matter expert, providing product thought leadership
- Drive Centre/Product sales plan & execution
- Creation & execution of Sales Action Plan with partner Universities and channel teams
- Deliver product education and training across Partner Sales, Agent, Feeder and Digital network.
- Deliver efficient and effective agent group training and launches
- Document FAQs and localise / cascade sales and marketing materials
- Own assessment of product opportunities (go/no-go )
- Work with marketing on pricing/competitor insights and product/centre scoping
- Specify market specific product requirements (entry requirements) and escalate issues to Sales Director, Product to address
- Coordinate university in- market visits and university-sought market insights
- Work with in-market teams to identify needs and work with marketing to make available localised product materials for all key market ensure their effective distribution and training.
- Represent centres/brand at exhibitions and recruitment events and ensure NSE budgets are met by centre/program.
- Identify OD specific opportunities and highlight to Regional Director and Sales Director (Product)
- Lead on market organisation relationships e.g. BC Consulates etc. in partnership with Work with Regional Director
- Align with the Company mission, vision, values and strategy and ensure they are translated into action through performance goals, communication and feedback processes.
- Comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment,
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
- Tertiary educated, preferably from a university in North America
- Fluency in English, and ideally a second language
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com
- Normally 5 years of experience in product sales and marketing ideally through an agency and direct distribution model
- A commercially savvy product specialist with a successful track record in delivering results via leading a geographically remote team within a key account management model and/or contact centre sales model
- Experience in successfully executing conversion and sales strategies
- Experience identifying a customer’s business drivers and influencing their buying behaviour in line with a customer value proposition
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please send a completed application form to Gemma Barber, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Application deadline 4 August 2017