Associate Marketing Director
Deadline for applications: N/A
Contract type: Permanent, full time
In this newly created role, you will lead the Go-to-Market strategy for India to position and promote a portfolio of products that meets the needs of international students, helps differentiate Study Group from competitors, grows awareness of the Study Group brand in market and drives student recruitment.
In this job, you'll also be a key member of the regional leadership team and input into the building of solutions to achieve student recruitment targets and the strategic growth plan.
Marketing Leadership and Strategic Direction
- Lead on developing the ‘Go-To-Market’ strategy for India, to promote a portfolio of products to drive student recruitment and revenue.
- Working in partnership with Product and Digital marketing to develop a deep understanding of the value proposition, pricing and messaging strategy for Study Group products and brands to be promoted across the market.
- Leveraging local market and customer insight, ensure the GTM strategy utilises the most effective channels and campaigns to effectively connect and engage with prospective students and best promote the value proposition, creating a compelling and engaging customer experience.
- Lead and direct compelling multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns, including field marketing initiatives, social media, content marketing, direct mail, paid advertising, SEO and PR, ensuring messaging and brand alignment, to deliver an engaging customer experience.
- Partnership and collaboration with Sales to ensure alignment on key field marketing initiatives to drive student recruitment.
- Develop quality relationships and feedback loops with all stakeholders in the business, along with University partners and internal distribution channels.
- Support from a marketing perspective with business development in terms of scoping of new markets/countries and new business models.
- Lead on marketing planning, financial and performance management across the market.
- Monitor, measure and report on performance for marketing, ensuring ROI is measured and budgets are optimised to maximise impact and effect.
- Leadership of a best in class customer-centric marketing team through setting and communicating high standards of performance and behaviour.
- Drive a high performance and coaching culture by ensuring team members meet or exceed agreed KPI’s.
- Develop a culture which is underpinned by individual accountability, customer focus and collaboration.
- Engage the team in collaborative problem solving to develop plans or resolve issues.
- Ensure all necessary management skills, frameworks, processes, and tools are in place and properly used to develop people capability and run the business effectively.
- Reward and recognise employees who contribute to the achievement of Study Group’s business goals both formally and informally
- Build plans to ensure the achievement of the team’s targets to meet or exceed revenue and margin targets, while commercially managing costs within the business.
- Deliver on plans for number of qualified leads and applications to be converted by sales channels into enrolments that comply with metrics required.
- Measure return on investment (ROI) of all marketing campaigns and optimizes budget allocation to maximize effect.
- Effectively coach team to operate in a commercial, cost focused environment.
- Develop and manage against annual budget for team.
- Ensure accurate, documented financial reporting requirements are met.
To do this job you'll be an experienced senior international marketer, ideally with a degree level qualification in Marketing and/or business. You'll have demonstrable success leading Regional/Field Marketing teams across a number of markets, ideally with high value products or services with a long sales cycle in a global marketplace. You'll have an understanding of the full marketing mix and the international business environment, and the challenges that come with working across multiple territories.
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.