Closing date for applications: 19 January 2018
This role will provide administration and client support to Partner/Account Directors, Managers and Specialists to manage relationships with key partners including being responsible for the service experience, and delivery and profitability of these clients.
- Provide proactive sales administration support to Partner/Accounts Management team
- Maximise customer contact by being a central communications point
- Establish and maintain detailed Partner and Regional office files and databases i.e. CAD/Salesforce
- Record all contacts, meetings communications and presentations with clients in the new CRM system
- Assist with co-ordination of sales events and initiatives (exhibitions, product training, product launches)
- Assist with distribution of marketing and product materials
- Co-ordinate travel bookings and accommodation
- Complete all purchasing and ordering for office
- Finance and bookkeeping for office including processing and ensuring team expenses are within budget
- Legal documents maintenance, office license renewal and office compliance
- Assist Directors to manage HR & People requirements
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders within a matrix and ‘virtual’ organisation, by gaining commitment from others for joint success including effective problem solving
- Build relationships and influence across all levels of the organisation both internally and externally
- Professional maturity and enthusiasm
- Strong technical and computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite and ideally exposure to a CRM system (ie salesforce.com)
Qualifications and Training
- Tertiary educated (preferably in Business and/or Marketing)
- Fluency in English
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com
- 2-5 years of experience in sales administration and team support with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model
- Experience nurturing customer relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Please apply via LinkedIn with your salary expectations and your availability to start work in Knowledge Village (including any holidays booked). You can insert your cover letter above your CV to enable you to send all the information required in one document.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.
Application deadline 19 February 2018