Head of Teaching and Learning
Closing date for applications: 10 March 2017
Bellerbys College Brighton is a co-educational independent college for approximately 800 mainly international students.
We are seeking to appoint a Head of Teaching & Learning to drive forward agreed initiatives, aimed at improving the learning of students in the college.
- Oversee and develop the SEND and Gifted & Talented provision in the college
- Oversee and develop the college’s approach to monitoring and tracking student progress
- Lead other academic strategic projects as appropriate
- Teach a reduced timetable (anticipated maximum of 12 hours per week)
- Report to the Academic Director
Line Manage the following positions:
- Data Manager
- Advanced Practitioners
Knowledge and Skills
- A good first degree
- Significant teaching experience
- Consistent outstanding classroom practitioner
- Proven experience in leading teams
- Success in leading academic projects
- Building effective working relationships
- Academically rigorous
- A proven finisher
- Meets deadlines
- Excellent administrative skills
- A reflective practitioner
- Academic management experience
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
If you would like to apply for this post, please contact email College Recruitment, on firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and further details.
Application deadline 12 noon Friday 10th March