Study Group is thrilled to have been selected as a finalist in the 2017 EducationInvestor Awards. The awards celebrate excellence and recognise innovation in the education industry.
Nominated in the category of Pathway Company of the Year, Study Group achieved a place on the final list for two key reasons:
- Our unparalleled breadth of offering, working with more universities than any other competitor
- Our commitment to quality and continuous improvement for our students, agents and the universities we work with.
Whoever wins, it will be up to an independent panel of judges to decide. They will be looking for organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to education in the 2016/17 academic year.
Several initiatives from the past year featured in Study Group’s entry submission:
- Global rollout of CareerAhead
- Introduction of a global Academic Leadership Team
- Launch of Durham ISC
- Optimised agent payment processes
- Development and launch of the Sales & Marketing University.
We are confident that these initiatives demonstrate that we are a worthy contender for the Pathway Company of the Year crown.
Representatives of Study Group are excited to be attending the awards ceremony, which takes place in London on 5 December 2017.
Visit The EducationInvestor Awards website for more information.
Back to all articles