Study Group launches a new website for Roosevelt University International Study Center
16 October 2013
A new, comprehensive website launches for the International Study Center at Roosevelt University in Chicago.
We are pleased to announce the Roosevelt University International Study Center website has now launched. The website, designed to showcase the impressive “vertical campus” of Roosevelt University, uses the 32-story Wabash Building as the backdrop for the webpages. Design elements inspired by the concept of an ideo locator "point to" and highlight the prime location of Roosevelt University in Chicago. The site is built to be responsive; providing optimal viewing experience across a range of devices, including smart phones.
The website offers prospective students a fully-integrated online application form, ensuring both ease of application and quicker response times from Student Enrolment Advisors. In addition, other features that lend value to international students applying for a US degree include:
- Localised entry requirements for undergraduate students
- A ‘Downtown Chicago’ location page with details on transportation, alongside the unique features that make Chicago a #15 top student city as ranked by QS World University Rankings
The Roosevelt University ISC Facebook Page successfully launched in September 2013, developed to offer an interactive environment and create an open channel for student engagement.
Programs for International Students
- English for Academic Purposes
- International Year One (Business, Mathematics and Pre-Law pathway, Science pathway)
- Pre-Master's Program for:
- Master of Public Administration
- MS Integrated Marketing Communication
For more information see the Roosevelt University International Study Center website.
Back to all articles