1. You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
2. Ownership of Content
3. Use of the Site
Study Group Proprietary Limited grants you permission to use the Site as follows:
- with the exception of images of people or places that are located outside of the "Image Library" section of the Site, you may download Content, but only for non-commercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
- you may not use images of people or places that are located outside of the "Image Library" section of the Site without our written permission;
- Content within the "Image Library" section of the Site may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, general circulation news magazines, trade publications and broadcast media;
- you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without our written permission;
- you are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law - we will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and
- you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Study Group Proprietary Limited neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any brochure copy, statements, testimonials and the like that may be on the Site, Study Group Proprietary Limited assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
6. Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. STUDY GROUP PROPRIETARY LIMITED, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
7. Revisions to the Terms
Updated May 2013