Preparation for the best universities in the UK
Bellerbys College students receive the teaching and support they need to get into a top university in the UK. We offer a world of choice when it comes to university pathways and support students to make the best choice for them. Each of our specialist colleges offer a tailor-made education for international students as we support them to achieve their full potential.
Bellerbys Brighton – The widest choice of programmes and the broadest range of subjects in a creative seaside city.
Bellerbys Cambridge – A specialist science and engineering college in world centre for STEM research and development.
Bellerbys London – A specialist business college connected to London employers and universities in a global city.
Unique conditional university offers
Students receive offers of conditional progression from up to five prestigious UK universities when they are accepted on to our Foundation programme (on selected subject pathways).
2017 A Level results
- 76% of our 2017 A Level grades were A*-B - compared to a national average of 53%
Success in 2016
- 89% of our 2016 A Level students went on to a top 50 UK university*
- 76% of our Foundation students went on to a top 50 UK university*
- 87% of our Undergraduate Year 1 students went on to a top 50 UK university*
- More than 100 students went on to the UK's top 10 universities, including Cambridge, St Andrews, Durham, Imperial College London, University College London, Warwick, London School of Economics, Exeter and Lancaster
*based on The Times and The Sunday Times University League tables 2017.
University preparation for international students
In the 2017/18 academic year, Bellerbys will be operating across three colleges; a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics specialism college in Cambridge, a Business specialism college in London, and a large generalist international college in Brighton. The current Bellerbys College in Oxford will be closing at the end of the 2016/17 academic year.
89% A Level students
went on to a top 50 university
16 students went on to
Oxbridge, or to Medicine, Dentistry or Veterinary Science
degrees in 2016