Weekend Kitchen Porter (Part-time)
Closing date for applications: 16th September 2016
Hours: Sat, Sun & bank holidays 11am – 7.30pm (16hrs per week)
We are looking for a kitchen porter to join our catering team.
Ideal candidate must have high standards of cleaning and be methodical and organised. Flexibility and a good team ethic are essential as you will be working within a small team and you may need to help in any area of the canteen as directed by the shift leader.
Meals on duty and uniform will be provided plus 28 days holiday per annum pro rata.
- Washing up manually and with the dishwasher
- Keeping the porter area clean, tidy and organised
- Keeping all equipment organised and stored correctly
- Assisting with general cleaning in the kitchen and canteen area
- Assisting with deliveries and store duties
- Any other general cleaning/portering tasks as required
- Some basic food preparation and till/counter service when required.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and as such all staff will be expected to undergo basic safeguard training and operate within these guidelines” The appointment will be subject to both the receipt of satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. and the candidiate must be suitable to work with children.
To apply, please send C.V. and covering letter to Elizabeth De Cort: email@example.com