Closing date for applications: 28 March 2017
Hours: 11am-7.30pm Saturdays and some bank holidays
There is also potential to add a further 8 hours from May 2017
We are looking for a kitchen porter to join our catering team
Ideal candidate must have high standards of cleaning and be methodical and organised. Flexibility and a good team ethic are essential as you will be working within a small team and you may need to help in any area of the canteen as directed by the shift leader.
Meals on duty and uniform will be provided plus 28 days holiday per annum pro rata
Washing up manually and with the dishwasher
- Keeping the porter area clean, tidy and organised
- Keeping all equipment organised and stored correctly
- Assisting with general cleaning in the kitchen and canteen area
- Assisting with deliveries and store duties
- Any other general cleaning/portering tasks as required
- Some basic food preparation and till/counter service when required
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
Please sent CV and completed application form to Elizabeth De Cort, Catering Manager.
Application deadline 12 noon Tuesday 28th March.