Closing date for applications: 14 April 2017
The purpose of the role is to focus on the online experience of our customers, increasing online sales revenue and helping to facilitate online exposure of our brands. Planning and implementation of content in the consumer and B2B websites and emarketing to meet the business objectives.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Management of Embassy English, Embassy Summer, Embassy Academy and Agent websites on a day-to-day basis, ensuring messages, promotions and content are accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure websites and emarketing develop and deliver in line with the business need
- Daily monitoring of website performance, using website analytics to monitor KPI's and make recommendations for improvement
- Define and implement regular website changes and functional improvements
- Investigate and correct any operational/technical issues arising
- Supporting the Marketing and Sales teams with online editorial, e-mail marketing, social media and blog posts where necessary
- Understand and develop sources of content to increase online audience: email, SEO, affiliates, social media, etc.
- Input to reporting on performance analysis of all online marketing campaigns and promotions
- Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website content, sales conversions & customer engagement
- Have previous experience developing and content managing B2C and B2B websites (three years)
- Have exceptional skills in a CMS (preferably Sitecore but not essential)
- Hold practical knowledge of web technologies (HTML, SEO, CSS etc.)
- Have an excellent understanding of Google Analytics and what to do with the data
- Be confident with data management systems, and fully proficient in Excel
- Be used to working at a fast pace, independently and under pressure
- Have an in-depth, consumer-focused knowledge of online trends
- Have a proven track record of delivering positive, measurable results through content
- Be meticulous and thorough, with attention to detail
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please apply with a CV, covering letter and completed application form to Lisa Elliot.
Application deadline: 14 April 2017