Teachers - Media, Business and English
Closing date for applications: 21 November 2016
We are seeking staff to join the team to teach to our A-Level and Foundation programmes at Bellerbys College in Oxford.
- Teacher of Media
- Teacher of Business and Economics
- Teacher of English
The teaching roles are up to a maximum of 25 hours per week.
The teacher's main duties include the design and delivery of teaching materials across a range of modules, using appropriate learning, support and assessment methods.
Qualifications and Training
- The successful candidates will hold a recognised teaching qualification
- Applicants must hold a related degree and/or have significant professional experience.
- English teachers must hold CELTA or an equivalent qualification
- The successful candidate will have recent experience of teaching their subject to Level 3 and above.
- Experience of teaching international students is desirable
- Candidates are expected to have successful experience of working in both large and small group settings.
Knowledge and Skills
- The successful candidates will be proficient in the use of interactive technologies.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please send your application form and cover letter to Polly Alcorn.
Closing date for applications is Monday 21st November 2016, however we reserve the right to select a candidate before the closing date.