Teacher of English
Closing date for applications: 24 February 2017
Part-time and full time positions to start ASAP
Bellerbys College Brighton is a co-educational independent college for approximately 700 mainly international students, with a small but growing native English speaker cohort.
We are currently seeking a number of enthusiastic teachers of English to join our excellent English Department.
We teach a wide range of courses which include:
- General English classes to lower-level students.
- IELTS exam preparation classes
- Academic English classes to support higher-level students with their other subjects and prepare them for University courses.
- GCSE and A Level English Literature.
- GCSE English as a First Language and Second Language.
The successful candidate must have a good undergraduate degree and a CELTA. A DELTA or PGCSE is desirable but not essential.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records check if appropriate.
If you would like to apply for this post, please contact CollegeRecruitment@studygroup.com for an application form or further details.