Student Enrolment Advisor (Arabic speaking)
Closing date for applications: 28th October 2016
We are looking for an individual experienced in International Student Recruitment, with good communication skills and customer focused. The Student Enrolment Advisor is part of our direct sales team, reporting to the Direct Sales Team Leader, with the responsibility of advising new international students about studying in the UK, Holland, ANZ and North America.
This will involve a high level of customer service as well as sales focus to aid students in making their decision on their next steps in education.
The role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to expand their knowledge across major destination markets. This is a good opportunity to take ownership and use their initiative to help expand the market.
- Advise new student enquiries on studying higher education
- Develop relationships with key schools, sponsors and various sources of international students
- Provide information to students on study options within our education portfolio
- Manage student enquiries and the student application journey from enquire, offer, confirmation and arrival in centre
- Work alongside sales and marketing colleagues to understand and identify market trends and opportunities for student recruitment
- Ability to use Customer Relationship Management tool
- Knowledge of international student recruitment
Qualifications & Training:
- Experience of direct sales to consumer
- Experience of using SalesForce CRM
- Knowledge of international education systems
- Arabic speaking
- Driven, results-oriented and focused nature
- Excellent communication skills in English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Customer-service orientated and consultative approach to selling
- Strong positive attitude
- Sensitivity to cultural and linguistic differences
- Highly IT literate
- Comfortable in high pressure environments
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. As such, all staff will be expected to undergo appropriate pre-employment checks within these guidelines. All successful applicants will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS and Barred list check from the Disclosure and barring Service.
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Welfare, Safeguarding and Prevent, and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder. The job holder will be expected to operate in accordance with the Study Group Code of Conduct, and all local Embassy Centres' policies and operating procedures relating to academic, welfare and safeguarding matters.
Please apply via the Linkedin job advert with salary expectations, availability to start work in Brighton (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. You may wish to insert your cover letter above your CV to enable you to send all information required in one document. No agencies please.
We appreciate every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications in the event you have not heard from us within 2 weeks unfortunately we will not be taking your application further on this occasion.