Sponsor Engagement Advisor (Arabic speaking)
Closing date for applications:18 May 2017
Are you a talented sales/business development professional looking to join a truly global organisation based in Brighton? Fluent Arabic and English essential.
We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic and a quick learner, with good communication skills and customer focused. The Sponsor Engagement Advisor is part of our Sponsor Engagement team, reporting to Head of Sponsor Engagement, with the responsibility of advising Sponsors and Sponsored Students enquiring about studying higher education.
This will involve a high level of customer service as well as sales focus to aid the student in making their decision on their next steps in education.
Someone who has a background in sales within matrix organization or who is interested in doing sales and business development would be ideal.
- Advise new student on higher education courses
- Liaise with counsellors from sponsor providers (i.e. Ministry of Education, Military Attaches)
- Support students in finding a sponsor
- Support sponsors with student post-Arrival queries
- Provide information to students on study options within our education portfolio
- Manage student enquiries and student application journey from enquiry, offer, confirmation and arrival in study centre
- Work alongside sales and marketing to understand and identify market trends and opportunities for student recruitment
- Ability to use Customer Relationship Management Tool – Salesforce experience will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of International Student Recruitment
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sales experience - B2B or B2C oriented
- Knowledge of international education recruitment
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRMs
- Effectively bilingual with Arabic and English (any other language fluency considered a plus)
- Customer-service orientated and consultative approach to selling
- Strong positive attitude
- Sensitivity to cultural and linguistic differences
- Highly IT literate
- Comfortable in high pressure environments
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team and matrix organization
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
Sometimes requests have specific application copy supplied.
The default copy is as follows:
If you would like to apply for the role, please ensure a completed application form is sent to Ahmad Sheikhmous.
Applications to be made directly via this advert please. No agencies.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.
Application deadline 18 May 2017