Senior Admissions Coordinator
Closing date for applications: 22 December 2017
Responsible for the processing of student enrolments for the UK division and delivering high levels of service to external and internal customers. Improve and maintain IAC operational systems, processes and policies in support of current service commitments.
- Deputise for Admissions Manager when required
- Support and mentor other team members
- Lead on operational projects, creating and implementing working practises
- Cooperate with key operational personnel to ensure effective and positive working relationship that maximises efficiency
- Managing all general enquiries, enrolments, post arrival issues and processing pre-arrival documentation in accordance with our working practices.
- Dealing with enquiries relating to bookings in an efficient, diplomatic and professional manner
- Build and maintain relationships with Sales Managers, Agents, Finance, Admissions team and school personnel. Enable positive and collaborative working relationships that all contribute to maximising business potential and make Embassy easy to do business with.
- Help achieve maximum residence occupancy levels and keep number of non-arrivals to a minimum.
- Contribute to global initiatives and strategies for improvement.
- Any other duties and projects reasonably required of the post holder by the Reporting Manager
Knowledge & skills
- Microsoft office skills
- Experience with databases
- Strong numeric skills
- Customer Services
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to support and mentor other team members
- Customer service orientated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Fast learner
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, reliability, diplomacy, patience, and flexibility
- Be able to coordinate with other departments
- Be innovative
Qualifications & training
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
- Administration and customer service experience ideally within the Language School Industry
- Experience with quoting, finance enquiries and
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and as such all staff will be expected to undergo appropriate pre-employment checks within these guidelines. All successful applicants will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS and Barred List check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply, please submit an application form to Jan Fell: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.