Sales Support Administrator
Closing date for applications: 23rd August 2016
This position is to function as part of the sales team to support the team in their sales administration during the peak season. This role is crucial to supporting the sales team and helping to ensure the smooth application of our students to their chosen study programme and giving a caring a supportive service to our customers. This is an initial four month contract with the possibility of an extension to a permanent position.
- Supporting the sales team with administration duties to help provide a caring and supportive customer service experience to our students.
- Calling the customers to gather further information and check they meet the entry requirements for their desired programme of study and chasing for documents and certificates.
- Updating the database system accurately.
- Working closely with the sales team members.
- Communicating effectively to the customer on when their course start date is and any other support and information they need to know
- Reporting sales results to Sales Manager
- Calling enquiries and gathering information about their career aspirations and reasons for wanting to study and qualifying their suitability for the course.
Qualifications & Training
- English Language (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking)
- Knowledge of computers and typing required
- Good telephone manner required
- Basic Knowledge in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems is a bonus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to talk to different levels of customers e.g. students or parents
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of customer service
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Able to work in a fast-paced , international environment with a completely flexible approach to work
Please apply with a fully completed Application Form and CV to Marilyn Aslam.