Sales Adviser (post grad education) products
Closing date for applications: 11th November 2016
Are you a talented consultative sales professional looking to join a truly global organisation based in Brighton 2 minutes from the station?
Using a consultative sales approach, you will build relationships with prospective students that have inquired about post graduate online learning, discover needs and concerns and demonstrate how our programme can best meet those.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospective students for accurate forecasting purposes. Use consultative sales skill to establish and maintain strong relationships with prospects and systematic and proactive account management primarily in the form of telephone and email communication.
- Conduct outbound (and inbound) warm sales calls, to prospective students who have requested information after responding to targeted marketing campaigns.
- Manage prospect database.
- Maintain relationships with students to help support program retention and generate referral activity.
- Provide feedback to marketing and other departments regarding enrolment.
- Deal effectively with challenges that arise during the enrolment process and after
- Maximise conversion rates and work towards achieving or exceeding targets
Please apply with your salary expectations, availability to start work in Brighton (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
Applications to be made directly via the Linkedin advert, no agencies.