Closing date for applications: 16 December 2016
Embassy Summer Recruitment
To manage the background check process for all summer staff and take responsibility of Recruitment administration / projects as directed by the Embassy Summer Recruitment and Operations Director UK.
Embassy Summer Operations
To support the operations team in various administrative tasks including stock process as advised by the Operations Manager and Operations Director UK.
Fixed Term Contract - 5 days per week
9th January – 24h February 2017 (Recruitment & Operations Support)
27th February – 18th August 2017 (Recruitment)
21st August 2017 – 31st October 2017 (Recruitment & Operations support)
- To support the departments Safeguarding Policy & the company’s Safer Recruitment Policy
- To be responsible for the DBS/LGC application process for all summer staff plus ensure full clearance is obtained prior employment
- To meet regularly with the DBS panel, prepare and present Risk Assessments and Decision Record forms as required
- To assist the Recruitment Manager with processing summer payroll and take responsibility for dealing with pay related issues in the Recruitment Manager’s absence
- To process summer staff bank and tax forms and liaise with the Payroll Manager as required
- To assist with other Recruitment / Operational projects in the lead up to the summer as instructed
- To attend all department meetings and promotional days as required
- To assist the operations team as required (John to review this)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter & ability to work independently
- Ability to remain focused and meet deadlines
- Client focused
Knowledge & skills
- Good understanding of welfare and safeguarding
- Good understanding of safer recruitment
- Database management experience
- Good working knowledge of Outlook and Excel
- High levels of accuracy & attention to detail
- Clean driving licence
Qualifications & training
- Highly proficient level of spoken and written English (Essential)
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent (Level 3 of Qualifications & Credit Framework ) (Desirable)
- Valid First Aid Certificate (Desirable)
- Clear understanding of pre-employment screening procedures (Essential)
- Experience of working in a fast paced office environment (Essential)
- Summer school experience (Desirable)
- Project management experience (Desirable)
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and as such all staff will be expected to undergo appropriate pre-employment checks within these guidelines. All successful applicants will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS and Barred List check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply, please submit an application form to Joanna Arbisi: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.