Partner Sales Manager (Maternity Cover)
Closing date for applications: 12th September 2016
The Partner and Accounts Team will achieve student enrolment and profit goals for their portfolio of Agents across all Brands. This role will manage in depth relationships with Key Partners, contributing to their sales strategy. The role owns responsibility for the service experience and delivery and profitability of these clients.
- Development & execution of region/country sales plan in collaboration with team members
- Primary point of contact for all Partner programme enquiries, provide prompt and clear responses which maximise leads
- Represent centres/brands at exhibition and recruitment events – Partner NSE targets achieved
- Manage agent network with a focus on depth of relationship, ensuring adherence to SLAs and improved agent satisfaction.
- Monitor competitor activity enabling greater in market competitor awareness and analysis.
- Identify agent growth opportunities and risk profile – active management of Account Plan.
- Identify, select and on-board new agents
- Develop implement and manage Account Plan to support Partners achievement of NSE targets.
- Identify and recommend new agents and new recruitment opportunities
- Align with the Company mission, vision, values and strategy and ensure they are translated into action through performance goals, communication and feedback processes.
- Comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
- Serve as country representative for SG in the designated country, ensuring day-to-day operations maintain alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction, including compliance with local legal regulation. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Management of day to day operations. Resolve issues on strategic, technical, commercial, operational and personnel which impact customer service and performance in the country
- Produce business performance reports in line with the operating rhythm
- Lead client facing activities and oversee all NSE recruitment activities in the country
- Drive initiatives to improve operational efficiency via process, people or practical measures to raise the bar on business performance delivery.
The role will include interaction with the individual Operating Divisions, Distribution Channels and the Corporate Team, as well as with clients.
It is anticipated there will be some requirements for UK based travel.
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Welfare, Safeguarding and Prevent, and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Qualifications & Trainings
- Tertiary educated (preferably in Business and/or Marketing)
- Fluency in English, and ideally a second language, Arabic desirable but not essential
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com
- Normally 2-5 years of experience in sales and marketing ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model
- A commercially savvy sales professional with a successful track record in delivering results via leading the delivery of indirect sales management
- Experience maintaining a key account management sales process.
- Experience nurturing customer relationships and working proactively to recognise customers’ business requirements
- Experience in managing sales, budgets and projects within a marketplace
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change and the ability to work with a team through change
- The ability to lead teams in a global, matrix environment
- Building relationships and the ability to influence across all levels of the organizations both internally and externally
- Has good business and commercial acumen, analytical and quantitative ability
- Result orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on sales, financial and customer satisfaction outcomes
- The ability to think globally and out of the box
- Decision making, problem solving with strong negotiation skills
- Professional maturity and enthusias
Please apply to this job via the Linkedin job advert with a cover letter (including salary expectations, right to work in the UK & notice period) along with your CV. Applications to be made directly, no agencies have been engaged.