Partner Sales Manager
Closing date for applications: 12th September 2016
Study Group is looking to further expand the success of our Higher Education portfolio by recruiting a Partner (Channel) sales executive to focus on building and strengthening our partner relationships for UK and Rest of Europe. This role will build relationships with partners to position Study Group as the provider of choice for Higher Education delivered through our university partnerships and is accountable for the success in this region.
You will be based in our offices 2 minutes from Brighton Station.
- Development & execution of region/country sales plan in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Primary point of contact for all Partner programme enquiries, provide prompt and clear responses which maximise leads
- Represent Study Group at exhibitions and events to be the face of our key brands
- Manage and expand our channels' network with a focus on depth of relationship, ensuring adherence to SLAs and improved their satisfaction.
- Monitor competitor activity enabling greater in market competitor awareness and analysis
- Identify channel growth opportunities and risk profile
- Serve as country representative for SG in the designated country, ensuring day-to-day operations maintain alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction, including compliance with local legal regulation
- Produce business performance reports in line with the operating rhythm
- Drive initiatives to improve operational efficiency via process, people or practical measures to raise the bar on business performance delivery
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Welfare, Safeguarding and Prevent, and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
Qualifications & Trainings
- Tertiary educated, ideally with exposure to international education
- Mandatory to come with at least more than 3 years of educational sales experience ideally with exposure to an agency model within this region
- A commercially savvy sales professional with a successful track record in delivering results via leading the delivery of indirect sales management
- Experience in building and maintaining
Please apply with your salary expectations, availability to start work in Brighton (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK.
Please apply to this job via the Linkedin job advert with with your salary expectations, availability to start work in Brighton (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. Applications to be made directly, no agencies have been engaged.