Paid Media Specialist
Closing date for applications: 16 January 2017
International Education Group looking for a Digital Lead Generation Manager to oversee end to end management of lead generation and lifecycle management for its world-class international English Language division.
- Keyword research
- Audience targeting for social and display
- Account set-up, including billing, alerts, users
- Optimise spend to required budget pacing and ROI target
- Test new ad formats, targeting solutions
- Set-up tracking, trouble-shoot tracking issues, test and confirm tracking
- Develop an understanding of our existing technology suit
- Explore avenues to optimise marketing process using existing and new tech
Additional skills / responsibilities
- Oversee lead nurturing activities to ensure leads are developed to full potential
- Design and build of campaign support materials such as landing pages and emails
- Partner with team on email nurturing campaign
Qualifications & Training
- Bachelors or more in marketing, digital marketing, advertising or communications
- Certification or demonstrated prowess with analytics, Google Ad Words, Facebook ads
- Has successfully established, managed and optimised Search, Display and Social Media campaigns
- Ad copy writing
- Good grasp of performance metrics
- Ability to troubleshoot downward trends in performance
- Understand processes around direct digital buys
- Graphic design
- Website CMS and email management systems
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a global team
- Desire and ability to think strategically and go beyond the bare minimum to reach goals
- Hunger for digital conversion
- Constant professional growth, staying on top of relevant best practices and trends
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
Please apply with your salary expectations, availability to start work in Brighton (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. You can insert your cover letter above your CV to enable you to send all the information required in one document.
Applications to be made directly via this advert please. No agencies.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.