Closing date for applications: 09 December 2016
We are looking for a Mathematics tutor to teach on the Royal Holloway International Study Centre International Foundation Year in order to prepare students for entry onto their chosen course at the University.
4-6 hours per week from 3rd January to mid-August 2017.
Qualification and Training
- Relevant first degree, with a Masters desirable and a teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching Mathematics to Level 3 (A-level equivalent), preferably in a further education environment
- Experience of teaching in an international context
- Experience of Foundation programmes is desirable
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT skills
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
Please send an application form to Glenn Hitchman, Head of Academic Subjects.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 15th December 2016.
Applications close Monday 9th December 2016