Closing date for applications: 03 January 2017
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to support our International Marketing Managers to maximise the potential of our UK and European Higher Education brands.
The Marketing Assistant will be part of a team who co-ordinates the delivery of marketing activities as directed by the International Marketing Managers to drive sales and achieve targets.
- Work with and support International Marketing Managers for Bellerbys College and International Study Centre/College brands to implement marketing plans according to the student journey
- Co-ordinate the briefing, creation and implementation in a timely manner of marketing activities across a range of channels e.g. web, social media and print
- Analyse and report performance data to assess whether the objectives are being met and identify trends and opportunities
- Maintain the accuracy of public information covering all marketing collateral and websites
- Gather and communicate opportunities for content that support the student journey and help to maintain social media activity
- Continually seek to improve the customer experience by listening to and acting on student needs
- Undertake desk research including competitor and market analysis
- Administrative duties including keeping data in IT systems current
- Support the Marketing Resource and Campaign Manager, as required.
- Good team player with an ability to thrive in a fast moving commercial environment
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral skills
- Used to working with tight deadlines and juggling priorities
- Consumer brand marketing knowledge
- A qualification in Marketing is desirable
Please apply with your salary expectations, availability to start work in Brighton (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. You will also be required to complete an application form should your application pass the first screening.
You can insert your cover letter above your cv to enable you to send all the information required in one document.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
Applications to be made directly via our Linkedin advert please. No agencies.