Market Insights and Research Manager
Closing date for applications: 29th September 2016
We are currently recruiting for a talented analyst and researcher who can bring to life internal and external market data to provide actionable insights to drive interest in our source markets.
The role will work with the Marketing team to plan and manage the market research and insight programme, produce reports, make recommendations and communicate findings to all stakeholders.
This role will be based in our London Head Office at Marylebone with frequent visits to our Brighton offices.
- Develop a strong relationship and input to the projects of the Global Product Strategy and Market Insight Team, including understanding findings and making recommendations on findings should be executed in the UKE region.
- Provide timely data gathering and actionable trend analysis to the Marketing Team
- Identify and communicate key competitor trends
- Support Marketing teams to understand the evidence about company differentiators and how this might be included in marketing campaigns.
- Develop ongoing processes for key insights for inclusion into powerful product marketing materials, and for use by our Agents with their prospective students
- Managing new product development and the innovation pipeline, reviewing business objectives to develop, manage and execute the UKE product management strategy.
- Project manage all product integration, launches and changes throughout implementation stages.
- Engage with internal teams to deliver margin analysis, industry/market research, positioning, viability, and profitability.
- Create business cases, product descriptions and work between the various internal teams to ensure product policy and processes are negotiated, documented, and executed accurately.
- Own and lead meetings focused on product management
- Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity pre and post product launch/changes.
- Manage annual research and product development budget.
- Input to annual budget.
- Experience of operating in a global organisation.
- Experience analysing quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of sources and using this to create actionable insight.
- Use of statistical techniques to predict trends based upon historical data and economic influences.
- Experience of working in in a similar position for more than 3 years
- Experience of product development and product management.
- Degree education preferably in marketing and / or qualitative / qualitative research methods.
- Professional marketing / research qualification desirable
- Strong commercial awareness and judgement.
- A high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution.
- Ability to prioritise, balancing short-term demands with long-term strategy.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to recognise potential risks and take action to address before they are realised; comfortable dealing with ambiguity and change.
- Clear and compelling communicator.
- Builds strong relationships with colleagues and able to influence in a professional and mature way. Leverages network across the business to deliver results.
Please apply with your salary expectations, availability to start work in Brighton (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. No agencies please.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.
StudyGroup is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and as such all staff will be expected to undergo appropriate pre-employment checks within these guidelines. All successful applicants will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS and Barred List check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply please visit the LinkedIn job page and submit your C.V.