IT Services Specialist
Closing date for applications: 18 November 2016
We are looking for an IT superstar to be responsible for all things IT at our Global HQ in Marylebone. The sucessful candidate will provide the maximum possible up-time for all infrastructure, and ensure that all users have the necessary access to their required systems.
A number of your key stakeholders are members of the global executive team and their Executive Assistants, who are looking to work with a highly efficient, quick and affable individual who thrives on delivering customer service which goes above and beyond.
You will be part of the UK and Europe IT Team, the rest of whom are based in Brighton.
- Provide end-user support for Study Group systems.
- Use of a Service Desk system to respond to and assist staff members with issues and service requests
- Responsibilities range from desktop support to account and systems administration These tasks require not only an in-depth knowledge of IT hardware and software platforms but excellent communication abilities and customer service skills.
- Assist with support and maintenance of the Server, Networking, Storage and related back office infrastructure within the relevant region/location
- Assist with ensuring all core back office systems and infrastructure are working effectively and efficiently, conforming to global standards and security policies
- Respond quickly to alerts from monitoring systems may be necessary at times
- Assist with managing and implementing a range of IT rollouts, upgrades, and projects
- Assist with managing location based disk/tape backup solution.
- Assist in delivery of projects as required by the IT Services Team Leader or IT Operations Manager
- Adhere to project management methodologies as set out by IT PMO.
- Assist with on-time payment of IT related invoices by assisting with submission of coded invoices to finance or IT management in a timely manner as required.
- Compliance to all relevant data protection, financial, taxation, legal requirements and all relevant education sector requirements
- Compliance to all Study Group policies and procedures (IT and non IT)
- Champion Study Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility and in particular Building Futures (charity).
- Continuous Improvement
- Problem solving
- Customer Service Focused
- Planning and Organising
- Technical application
Please apply with your salary expectations, availability to start work in London (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. You may wish to insert your cover letter above your cv to enable you to send all the information required in one document.
No agencies please.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and as such all staff will be expected to undergo appropriate pre-employment checks within these guidelines. All successful applicants will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS and Barred List check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply please a complete the application form on the Linkedin page.