IAC Operations Manager, Brighton
Closing date for applications: 10th October 2016
- Identify, drive and manage change required to improve and harmonise Embassy global admissions operational systems in support of the Agent and People Promise.
- Ensure that IAC delivers on Agent and People Promise
- Assist IAC Director in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers to ensure positive and collaborative working relationships that contribute to maximising business potential and help Embassy to be ‘easy to do business with’
- Reduce IAC’s dependency on internal customers for answers
- Cooperate with key operational personnel to ensure positive working relationship that maximises efficiency (e.g. minimum no shows, near maximum residence occupancy)
- Be curious about how we can make improvements for our staff, students and organisation
- Development and improvement of Study Global documents
- Dashboard evolvement and email management training
- Build and maintain operational training resources
- Assist Admissions Managers to train IAC coordinators so that they competent with management of all pre and post arrival enrolment and accommodation enquiries and issues
- Monitor and assist with recording of key performance metrics
- Ensure that IAC are delivering on Agent and People Promise
- Responsible for production of IAC reports
- Ensure that Brochure, Price Guide and Marketing Materials are accurate and updated
- Any other duties reasonably required of the post holder by the IAC Director.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving abilities
- Excellent management and diplomacy skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, reliability, diplomacy, patience, and flexibility
- Customer service orientated
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Qualifications & Training
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- Reservation and operational experience within the Language School Industry
- Experience in managing a team with varying levels of experience and skills
- Experience in leadership on projects, training and support to a wide range of personnel
- Proven track record of delivering great results through teams.
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Experience with databases
- Project Management
- Strong numeric skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Ensure team deliver on Agent Promise
- Comply with Embassy English operations, admission and finance working practices.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. As such, all staff will be expected to undergo appropriate pre-employment checks within these guidelines. All successful applicants will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS and Barred list check from the Disclosure and barring Service.
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Welfare, Safeguarding and Prevent, and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder. The job holder will be expected to operate in accordance with the Study Group Code of Conduct.
To apply please send a CV and completed application form to Jan Fell, IAC Director: email@example.com