Closing date for applications: 5 June 2017
We are looking for a highly efficient Analyst to support the HR Systems and Data Manager at our global head office in Marylebone.
You must be comfortable manipulating data in excel - pivot tables and lookups as a minimum.
The role is around 60% system and reporting based, and 40% generalist HR activities, and has a global remit which will require you to liaise with colleagues in the UK, Australia, North America, and Singapore. The sucessful candidate will have strong analytical skills and a desire for exposure to generalist HR activities. It is busy and a varied role therefore it will suit somebody with a positive, roll your sleeves up attitude.
Location: Marylebone, London, UK
6 month FTC
- Responsible for ensuring data accuracy and integrity in the HRIS, via the regional HR operations teams
- Maintain changes to HRIS processes and documentation
- Own the system security access for all current HRIS users
- Undertake data cleansing as required through HR Systems and HR Trackers
- Responsible for running Group wide HR reports as per the monthly calendar, including amongst others;
- Monthly Headcount & Vacancy reporting
- HRIS & payroll reconciliations
- Continuous Commitment awards
- Own the Global People Recognition Scheme (GPRS) process
- Responsible for all starter and leaver processes for London Corporate including compliance checks.
- HR support for Corporate Functions
- Assist with the annual pay review and bonus process
- Involvement in ad hoc annual projects
Skills and Experience
- Strong Administrative and System background
- Experience of working in HR
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn new processes and work to set procedures
- Able to work within a busy and fast moving environment
- Ability to reprioritise on an ongoing basis
- Microsoft office, with particularly strong Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables)
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Please apply directly via LinkedIn with your salary expectations, availability to start work (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. Insert your cover letter above your CV to enable you to send all the information required in one document.
No agencies please.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.
Application deadline 5 June 2017