Closing date for applications: 16 December 2016
Hours: Mon- Fri 18.00 – 21.00hrs (12hrs per week)
We are looking for an Evening Cleaner to join our catering team. Ideal candidate must have high standards of cleaning and be methodical and organised. A good team ethic is essential as you will be working within a small team.
Uniform will be provided plus 28 days holiday per annum pro rata.
- Deep cleaning in the kitchen and pot wash area including some heavy duty items including ovens, fryers and floors
- Assisting with general cleaning in the kitchen and canteen area
- Keeping all equipment organised and stored correctly
- Using chemicals in line with COSHH regulations
- Any other general cleaning tasks as required.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to Elizabeth De Cort: email@example.com.