Email and Web Content Specialist
Closing date for applications: 6 January 2016
Do you love innovative digital marketing environments? Are you fantastically bright, innovative and eager to learn? Would you like to help some of the world’s respected education institutions bring their brands to life online, in email and through exciting digital campaigns?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident individual with a good understanding of the email and online marketing industry to help run our growing digital marketing campaigns. You should possess proven email marketing/lead nurturing and digital marketing or the ability to learn and understand quickly.
You will be supported by a growing Digital Marketing team as well as a full team of digital specialists focusing on paid media, SEO, Social Media and Reporting & Insights. You will work with marketing managers, sales, creative services and web development teams to deliver integrated campaign.
As an Email and Web Content Specialist, you will support the business objective to convert students to our global English as a second language brand. Your core responsibility will be to plan and manage a robust student email programme as well as campaign based landing pages. Additionally you will be responsible for managing content on multiple public facing websites. You will report to the Director of Integrated Marketing based in New York with additional reporting and interaction with the global paid media and content teams based in Brighton UK.
This position is approximately 60% email, 30% landing page/campaign management, 10% website content management.
- Manage the launch of the Pardot platform
- Plan email drip campaigns that nurture potential students
- Full end to end management of email programme including design, copy, set-up, optimization, send and analytics/reporting of campaigns
- Budget management
- In addition to student email programmes manage monthly B2B emails to agents
- Set-up campaign based landing pages within the Sitecore platform
- Analyze, report and optimize pages
- Content updates to Sitecore CMS for 4 global websites
- Website reporting
- Confident in work on email platforms (Pardot, Mailchimp or Constant Contact)
- Understanding of email best practices
- Data driven with skills in reporting and analysis
- Confident in using Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other web analytics solutions
- Prowess on standard web CMS systems
- Graphic design capabilities
- Communication skills
- Time management/ deadline management
- Prioritization of workload
- Problem solving
- Friendly, positive attitude and pro-active
- Eager to learn and take up new projects and responsibilities
Qualifications & Training Required
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, web development or similar
- Certification or demonstrated prowess with email and CMS systems
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and as such all staff will be expected to undergo appropriate pre-employment checks within these guidelines. All successful applicants will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS and Barred list check from the Disclosure and barring Service.
Please apply with your salary expectations, availability to start work in Brighton (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. You can insert your cover letter above your CV to enable you to send all the information required in one document.
Applications to be made directly via this advert please. No agencies.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.