Admissions Coordinator, Brighton
Closing date for applications: 10th October 2016
Responsible for the processing of student enrolments and delivering high levels of service to external and internal customers.
- Customer service orientated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Fast learner
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, reliability, diplomacy, patience
- Flexibility with working hours to service clients in different time zones.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilites
- Managing all general enquiries, enrolments, post arrival issues and processing pre-arrival documentation in accordance with our working practices
- Dealing with enquiries relating to bookings in an efficient, diplomatic and professional manner
- Build and maintain relationships with Sales Managers, Agents, Finance, Admissions team and school personnel. Enable positive and collaborative working relationships that all contribute to maximising business potential and make Embassy easy to do business with
- Help achieve maximum residence occupancy levels and keep number of non-arrivals to a minimum.
- Contribute to global initiatives and strategies for improvement
- Any other duties reasonably required of the post holder by the Reporting Manager.
Qualifications & Training
- 'A’ levels or equivalent and GCSE or equivalent including Mathematics and English.
- Reservation and operational experience ideally within the Language School Industry.
- Microsoft office skills
- Experience with databases
- Strong numeric skills
- Customer Services
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Deliver on current service commitment to clients
- Comply with Embassy English admission and finance working practices
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of visa requirements and assessing applications accordingly.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. As such, all staff will be expected to undergo appropriate pre-employment checks within these guidelines. All successful applicants will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS and Barred list check from the Disclosure and barring Service.
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Welfare, Safeguarding and Prevent, and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder. The job holder will be expected to operate in accordance with the Study Group Code of Conduct.
To apply please send a CV and completed application form to Jan Fell, IAC Director: firstname.lastname@example.org