Academic Administration Team Leader
Closing date for applications: 4 June 2017
The International Study Centre located on the University of Sussex campus is looking for an enthusiastic, organised, self-motivated individual with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work on their own initiative and be a proven team player.
This is a fast paced environment and the successful applicant will have previous experience of managing or supervising staff and working in an academic administration environment. Experience of using data and reporting systems and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines is also required.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and grow your career.
- Lead, monitor and manage the Academic Administration team
- Ensure effective and timely scheduling of lessons, including classing of students, allocation of tutors and rooms
- Ensure assessments and examinations are prepared, scheduled and run according to Centre and University rules and regulations
Experience and Skills
- You will need to be able to process and analyse data and provide a variety of management information reports
- You will have excellent communication skills, advanced Microsoft skills and experience of working with a student management system
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder. Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and appointments will be subject to receipt of both satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Interested applicants should send a CV and covering letter to Helyn Soud, Operations Manager.
Application deadline 4 June 2017