Closing date for applications: 08 June 2017
STUDY GROUP prepares students for life in a global society and success in a global economy. We educate students from every corner of the globe enabling them to realise their potential through a transformational learning experience.
STUDY GROUP is looking for an assessment co-ordinator to join a high volume, fast paced admissions team assessing applications for students around the world. If you have a keen eye for detail, are passionate about meeting service level agreements and thrive on delivering great customer service and can adapt quickly to change then this is the role for you.
- Conduct academic assessment
- Conduct GTE assessment at acceptance
- Submit credit requests
- Maintain accurate product knowledge for all programs
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers
- General administration
Essential skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in academic assessment
- Demonstrated experience in GTE assessment
- Problem solving skills, and a commitment to process improvement
- Organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Able to adapt to new and changing technology
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in the international education sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly
- Customer service oriented
The admissions team processes applications and acceptance documents for the CSU Study Centres based in Sydney.
You will enjoy working as part of a team and have proactive working methods with a genuine desire to do your best at all times. Prior experience of working within admissions is essential.
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
If you are looking for the chance to work locally for a globally recognised brand, then please forward you resume and Cover letter to Eleanor Burns, AdmissionsRecruitment@studygroup.com.
Please note candidates will be screened immediately so prompt applications are encouraged. 485 Visa Holders welcome to apply.
Application deadline 08 June 2017