Student Recruitment Specialist (Education Sales)
Closing date for applications: 12th September 2016
The successful candidate will achieve revenue and recruitment goals for Sheffield University's International Study Centre. This is an extremely high profile role both internally within Study Group and externally in the market. Sheffield boasts one of the largest pathway centres in the UK The successful candidate will achieve this through building and executing on a sales plan in conjunction with the sales matrix. This role will build brand knowledge amongst both sales teams and the agent network. The position will work across our Key Agent and Academic Partners as well as Direct channels.
- Deliver multi-channel conversion plans to achieve revenue and student diversity target
- Deliver scalable conversion programmes including calls, attendance at events and advisory discussions with potential students and parents
- Represent The University's International College at key promotional events
- Deliver product education and training plan for both internal and external teams regarding programmes and destination including entry requirements, visa requirements, available beds and capacity) as well as exhibitions and familiarisation trips
- Ensure in-market relationships with key university, government and commercial organizations are developed and maintained
- Proactively participate in target setting and negotiation with the Partner & Accounts team
- Manage costs within assigned budget
- Monitor sales pipelines and look for scalable sales opportunities
- Ensure accurate financial reporting requirements are met
- Deliver specific financial initiatives that will ensure the business plan is achieved
- Articulate and support our customer value proposition to ensure we differentiate against competitive offerings
- Recording of all contacts, meetings communications and presentations with clients in the new CRM system
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Welfare, Safeguarding and Prevent, and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
The job holder will be expected to operate in accordance with the Study Group Code of Conduct, and all local Embassy Centres' policies and operating procedures relating to academic, welfare and safeguarding matters.
- Tertiary educated, ideally with exposure to international education.
- More than 2 years of educational sales experience ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model within this region
- A commercially savvy sales professional with a successful track record in delivering results via leading the delivery of indirect sales management
- Experience in building and maintaining a key account management sales process
- Experience nurturing customer relationships and working proactively to recognise customers’ business requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
- Own CRM knowledge, preferably with salesforce.com
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change and work with teams successfully through change
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirits to drive a start up business in the region- capable of striving in a growing environment with minimal supervision
- Advantageous to have prior experiences setting up representative/ satellite office and daily operations as well as understanding the local legal framework to run businesses
- Result orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on sales, financial and customer satisfaction outcomes
- Strong sales planning ability around developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans for a portfolio of customers
Please apply to this job via the Linkedin job advert with a cover letter (including salary expectations, right to work in the US & notice period) along with your CV. Applications to be made directly, no agencies have been engaged.