IT Services Specialist
Closing date for applications: 28 February 2017
Study Group, a renowned global education company, is seeking an enthusiastic, well organized, and passionate IT person to join its operations team. You will be interacting with our diverse, dedicated, and enthusiastic staff worldwide. Supporting desktops, servers, mobile devices, and network hardware remotely and occasionally travelling onsite for our locations throughout North America.
This role handles a wide-range of tasks and enterprise technologies. The ability to thrive in this occasionally fast paced environment requires a motivated customer focused person with the capacity to work autonomously. A high degree of resourcefulness and problem-solving with a willingness to tackle any situation to a conclusion is essential.
- 1 Year or more of IT support and service desk experience
- Associates’ Degree in IT or Computer Science minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly customer focused, with an understanding of support procedures (ITIL)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and time manage to meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Products (Windows 7-10 and Office 2010-2016), SCCM, Visio, Skype for Business.
- Understanding of Group Policy, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server 2008/12, Exchange 2010, VMware, Citrix and Backup processes is essential.
- Experience with onsite and remote support Dell printers, desktops, desktops, laptops and Interactive Whiteboards.
- A strong team player with the ability to work unsupervised and efficiently.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and move standard IT equipment (workstations, monitors, and printers).
- Excellent written documentation skills combined with the talent to educate and train others.
- Flexibility to travel when necessary to sites throughout North America. Travel required: 20%
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and as such all staff will be expected to undergo appropriate pre-employment checks within these guidelines. All successful applicants will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS and Barred List check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply please attach resume and cover letter to the online application form.