Study Group is committed to being the first choice education partner, and to delivering industry-leading standards. From May 2017, we will pay all commission in one upfront payment.
Details can be found in Agents’ Study Group Partner Agreement. These commission payments will only be available if Agents agree to the updated Terms & Conditions (version 17.01). Please also note that from January 2017, Study Group cannot complete enrolments unless Agents have accepted the terms of the agreement.
Four upfront payments a year for Higher Education students
- For Higher Education students, these commission payments will be made four times a year on fixed dates. See the payment schedule below.
Agent will be paid in full for each course a student enrols in
- These payments will include the entire commission due for each course of study as long as the student has paid their pre-arrival fees before they start their course.
- Commission will be added to the relevant quarterly payment once a student has started their course (refer to the payment schedule below for the deadlines).
- For the payment to be included, students must have paid their pre-arrival fees before they start their course.
- However, students do not need to have paid the fees for their whole course.
What is included?
- These are payments for Base commission and Follow-On Commission.
- Partner Rewards Bonus and other bonuses will be paid twice a year in May and November.
When will these commission payments be made?
- For Higher Education students, payments will be made four times a year in February, May, August and November.
- Embassy and CE commission payments are not changing.
One-time payment by 31 March 2017
- By 31 March 2017, Study Group will pay all outstanding commission for students who enrolled before 31 January 2017
- Until then, commission payments will continue as they are.
What are the new Commission statements like?
- Clear commission statements will be accessible online after each payment.
- Reminder emails will be sent with links each time a new statement is published.
- Our statements will include:
- A summary commission and payment section for each student destination country.
- Complete commission information for Base Commission, Follow-On Commission, Partner Rewards and other Bonuses.
- If a student leaves early and is refunded part of their fees, the next commission payment will be adjusted by a pro rata amount.
- If a student changes their programme of study after arrival, commission will be recalculated for the new programme.
If you are a current Study Group Agent, please contact your Partner Sales Manager if you’d like to know more.